Raise your Query

Hi! Simply click below and type your query.

Our experts will reply you very soon.

WhatsApp Us

Advance Filter

720 Sq.ft. Residential Plot For Sale In Jadhavpur, Kolkata

Share

NEAR JOKA METRO, Jadhavpur, Kolkata

For Sale
Property ID : REI1198690
2.30 Lac @ Rs 319 per Sq.ft.
  • Transaction Type New Property
  • Plot / Land Area 720 Sq.ft. ▼
  • Property TypeResidential Plot

Land Mark
  • Hospital 2 kms
  • Airport 22 kms
  • Railway 2 kms
  • School 2 kms
  • Atm 2 kms
  • Shopping Mall 3 kms
  • Bank 3 kms
  • Bus Stop 3 kms
  • Metro 3 kms

Property Description
SPEEDLAND REAL-ESTATE PVT LTD COMPANY PROJECT RASPUNJA TOWNSHIP/ SMART CITY PLOT FOR SALE AVAILABLE NEAR JOKA METRO STATION . EASY INSTALLMENT AVAILABLE FOR 12,24 MONTHS . PAY ONLY 30% SALE AGREEMENT REMAINING 70% ON EMI FOR 24 MONTH(2 YEARS) PAY 60% GET YOU PLOT REGISTRATION DONE REMAINING 40% ON EMI FOR 12 MONTHS(1 YEAR) PLOT PRICE STARTS FROM 2.3LAC/KATHA FOR GENERAL PLOTS PLOT PRICE STARTS FROM 3.1LAC/KATHA FOR CORNER AND SPECIAL PLOTS VARIANT SIZES PLOTS AVAILABLE LIKE 2KATHA/2.5KATHA/3KATHA/4KATHA UPTO 6KATHA
Read More...

Send an enquiry for this property?

Contact Person : Sukesh Ranjan Jha

9038545325
+ 91

Related Properties in Kolkata